22 June 2012

Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour

Posted By Happy Homemaker UK

Utterupmost Fantasticosa!

We LOVED the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour




Having opened in April,
this tour is new, fresh and perfect for any Harry Potter fan
or for anyone interested in the magic of making movies

With original sets, props, and costumes from the films,
this 3 hour self guided tour reveals a lot

Most information is relayed by producers, directors, actors, and others
on big screens in display areas


Diagon Alley


Luna Lovegood's and Professor Lockheart's costumes


The sound stage is
conveniently located off the M1 and M25 
northwest of London

For all ages, it revealed some really cool secrets 
of the green screen, animatronics, and make up artists


The Weasley Home


Dursley Home, 4 Privet Drive

If you visit,
you can walk through the Great Hall at Hogwarts (so impressive!),
'fly' in the Weasley's car and on a broom,
and drink Butter Beer

For more details, see

- all photos by me -

14 comments:

Sarah Gibbs said...

i so want to visit here is it really expensive

Zosia said...

:-)))) It was the main visit of our May visit to London. I've been waiting for my daughter to write a guest post about it for my blog while she had her final school exams. Now the post is written, but I still need to translate it into Polish and need to edit photos. I am hoping to post about it next Monday. Have a great weekend.

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Cheap, it is not, but typical price for a London attraction - I believe it was around £25/person.

Happy Homemaker UK said...

I didn't know that! Did she love it? Can't wait to read about it

greenthumb said...

Sounds like lots fun,glad you had a good time.

Kay G. said...

This looks fantastic! Love Harry Potter so I know I would love this too.

Sunray Gardens said...

Great photos. That had to be a fun tour to go through.

Cher Sunray Gardens

Pom Pom said...

Hi Laura! Oh, that looks SUPER fun! I like the Weasley's house! We had some of my son's college friends from Hawaii come to Denver to visit and I took it as a high complement when one of them said, "This is like the Weasley's house!"

Diane said...

I was wondering where to take my Harry Potter Mad daughter next week - so THANKS!!!! I think we will make the trip. xxxxx

Sissym said...

I've never been here before, I really enjoyed viewing the photos.

Privet and Holly said...

Especially love 4 Privet Drive : ) !!

Glad you all had a blast ~ so fun.

xo Suzanne

Caliowin said...

I loved the Studio Tour. It was so magical and put me in a brilliant mood! I'd happily go again.

Enid Bite'Em said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! A bit of a pipe dream for this Aussie, but maybe one day ... would also love to see Cornwall (b/c of Daphne Du Maurier) and Stonehenge ... lucky you. Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way :)

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Thanks for linking me to this. Looks so awesome! I'm definitely going to try to take my little Harry Potter fans there sometime in the not too distant future.